ATHLETIC PARTICIPATION INFORMATION
Click the icon below to Register an Athlete for Sports
Any Fishers High School student/athlete who wishes to participate in athletic contests, open gyms, summer conditioning, team camps, team practices, try-outs, or weights for any sport MUST have a current IHSAA Athletic Physical on file in the Athletic Office and complete the Online "Register an Athlete for Sports". Newly enrolled students are also required to complete an IHSAA Transfer.
1. IHSAA Physical Form
- Physicals from the 2019-20 school year will be accepted for 2020-21 school year.
- Physicals should be handed into the Fishers HS Athletic Office.
2. Complete the Register an Athlete for Sports:
- FHS Athlete Medical Information Form
- Random Drug Testing Consent Form
- High School Athlete Authorization Form
- Risk of Injury Form
- Concussion / Sudden Cardiac Arrest Form
3. IHSAA Transfer Completed if applicable (guidelines below):
- A newly enrolled student at Fishers High School (grades 10-12)
- Enrolled during the previous school year from a different school
FISHERS HIGH SCHOOL SPORT CAMPS
Please see the "Camp Registration Forms" drop down menu at the top.
If you have questions or need assistance with the registration, please address it to:
Fishers High School Athletics
13000 Promise Road
Fishers, IN. 46038